Universal Androot Review:
First and foremost Universal Androot is recently released by the developers and the current version is V1.6.2 is compatible with Android OS 2.3.6 and higher. It is known as easy rooting toolkit and has the ability to tackle Zilla, Android Jellybean, lollipop, and KitKat. From here even it is compulsory to download superuser to be installed on your device before downloading this and-root app. In Fact, this universal root tool is specially designed to root any device with no time.
This app has a specialty to root OR unroot perfectly any device within a second. This app is initially launched in 2019 and still successful so far. The following steps will lead you to how to download and install this one on your phone/tablet.
How to Install?
- Download SuperSu or king user first here and install it.
- Now download the Universal Androot APK file from the end.
- Install this by going downloads folder on your device.
- Wait till it completes the installation.
- Now Launch Androot
- A simple look interface opens a screen which helps you throughout to root OR unroot.
- Just follow them you should be rooted in while.
In the first place, we create a list for that of universal Androot is perfect. Keep in mind that Universal Androot has limited supportability for some selective devices. Hence Universal Androot can support various android devices. We list some of them very least in count as a result.
- Google Nexus with Android 2.2
- Google GI
- HTC mobile phones: HTC Magic, HTC Tattoo and also HTC Hero
- Sony Ericsson mobile:
- X10 Mini.
- Mini Pro
- X10 sony
- Acer Liquid
- Acer beTouch E400
- Lenovo Lephone
- Gigabyte GSmart G1305
- Motorola devises list
- Motorola ME511, XT701, XT800, Charm and also Motorola Droid
- Vibo A688
- LG GT540
- Samsung mobile smartphones:
- Galaxy s5
- And of course Galaxy Beam
In addition to download, the latest version of universal Androot APK v 2.3.6 for an android device is placed below in a single direct download link.
Download > Universal Androot