Download Sop To HTTP APK for Android
This application sop to HTTP APK can be seen more like a plugin that enables your device to play sop:// (Sopcast) links from any other application.
This app has absolutely no control over any streams or servers consequently. If a stream is offline or a server is busy then there is nothing that this app can do.
Sopcast servers may have user limit and in the rare situations when this limit is reached, you will not be able to connect to the server and you will receive the same message as when the stream is offline. This happens also on any other type of Sopcast client.
- Fast internet connection (Ethernet the best, WiFi or LTE recommended, 4G may work).
- Good and stable data signal.
- 10 MB free internal memory space.
- A good quality stream (The app will attempt to open any stream regardless of its quality, stability or how good it is).
A good and compatible video player. (If you get an error saying something like “this stream can’t be played” then you should try a different video player)
The sop to Http APK will create a local HTTP stream that can play with your favorite video player as multiplayer.
- Add support for sop:// links to your device.
- You can use your favorite video player.
- You can use a video player that support aspect ratio stretching.
- Some streams have the audio out of sync. You can use a player that is able to fix this problem.
- Works with links. Just click on a sop:// link and the application will do the rest for you.
- Safe auto-stop. In case that there is no video player currently running, the streaming will stop by itself.
The streaming is complete using a p2p network. This means that the stability of the stream is influenceable by how many peers(people visualizing the stream) are at the same time. The more, the better.
However, the number of peers changes every second and when they are not sufficient, you will miss receiving one or more packets. This, depending on the video player you are using. They may have various results like freezing, stopping or even crashing some video players. This is not a bug in this app or servers or network. The bug is in the video player because it can’t properly handle live p2p streams and if you would like to have this fix you should contact the developer of the video player you are using.
Download >> Sop To HTTP