Ping pong root APK for s4, s3, s6, beta edge and s7 free download show active ping pong root on the go. Root easily Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge with the highly recommended app, therefore. It has especially enabled you to root the devices without losing/erasing your data. It has an ideal and simple method offering user-friendly interface. On mostly ROM versions ping pong root is available to works fine in maximum case..
However, it should be an ideal platform for Samsung Galaxy devices. Due to a very simple UI makes it more user-friendly in conclusion. With just simple taps around with one touch access as a result. Basically, the app is originated by the developers (keen team). Root your android with a single touch and run this directly on your android device. You can root nearly any Samsung Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge. The list is as follow.
Ping Pong Root Support devices:
- Supportable with Galaxy S6 Variants
- AT&T SM-G920A, SM-G920V
- International SM-G920I [G920IDVU1AOD1/BN/DG]
- AT&T SM-G920A [G920A CU1 AOC]
- International SM-G920F [G920FXXU1AOCV]
- T-Mobile SM-G920T [G920TUVU1AOCG]
- Verizon SM-G920V [G920VVRU1AOC3]
- Sprint SM-G920P [G920PVPU1AOCF]
- US Cellular SM-G920R4 [G920R4TYU1AOD3]
- Supported Galaxy S6 Edge Variants:
- AT&T SM-G925A, Verizon SM-G925V
- International SM-G925F [G925FXXU1AOD9/CV]
- Verizon SM-G925V [G925VVRU1AOC3]
- China SM-G9250 [G9250 CU1 AODC]
- AT&T SM-G925A [G925AUCU1AOCE]
- Sprint SM-G925P [G925PVPU1AOCF]
- T-Mobile SM-G925T [G925TUVU1AOCG]
- Canadian SM-G925W8 [G925W8VLU1AOCG]
Additionally, if you have Samsung Galaxy S6 OR its variants and now wish to root your Galaxy. Then you can root any concern flagship handsets without violating the KNOX warranty Policy as a result. Remember Ping-Pong Root will install the Superuser as well consequently. Then keep the instructions on the screen. No doubt Theses are easy to understand for anyone. Once let it finished the whole process. Then activate it, if your device is already rooted, it will appear an error message and exit the program itself.
Finally, download Data to update the information from the web. Then click Get Root button, allow the permissions. Almost done you need to reboot the device. After the successful rooting, uninstall the Ping-Pong root app from your device in that way. Root Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, S5, S6 & S6 edge with ping pong root.
Hi, my name is Tami (Sohail Akbar) I have been featured in different blogs for best technology blogging. My articles are the showcase at different brand websites.
I have a proven success record, with a focus on strategic projects and helping to build successful blogs there. I love to explorer tech and technology-related topics. Here in this blog (APKfile), I am writing reviews for Android Apps and Game Application APK Files.